- Connects misaligned piping
- Smooth port provides unrestricted flow
- Reduces noise and vibration
- Alleviate piping stress, noise and vibration
- Are non-corrosive and abrasion-resistant elastomers
- Class I – Up to 180° F
- Pure Gum Rubber, Neoprene, Hypalon, Viton®-lined
- Class II – Up to 250° F
- Chlorobutyl, EPDM, Viton®-lined, Teflon®-lined
- Class III – Up to 400° F
- Solid Viton®
Control Rods Retaining Rings
- Galvanized Steel and Stainless Steel
Redflex ® Rubber Fittings are strong, durable, and flexible. They reduce noise and vibration from pumps, compressors, and other equipment, and allow for minor misalignment where abrasion or corrosion will damage normal piping. Standard construction is a rubber tube with cotton duck reinforcement and a synthetic cover for use with maximum continuing temperatures up to 180°F. For extra strength, spiraled steel wires are embedded in the body of the elbow from flange to flange. Redflex ® Rubber Fittings have a 50 psi working pressure standard, maximum of 75 psi, and can withstand 10″ Hg vacuum. Can be manufactured with full vacuum upon request.
Standard fittings include 90° long and short radius elbows, 45° elbows, crosses, “Y” and “T” connections. Red Valve has also produced a wide range of custom configurations with multiple connections, integrated expansion joints, and much more. Contact Red Valve with your custom needs and see how we can provide a solution.